NGO Mondo announces a call for proposals in Germany
On 18 August 2020 NGO Mondo from Estonia announced the Call for proposals to support projects under the project “I Am European”: Migration Stories & Facts for the 21st Century! in the framework of “Raising public awareness of development issues and promoting development education in the European Union DEAR”.
The aim of the project is to have a positive impact on achieving a more open, inclusive, and peaceful culture towards migrants and refugees in Europe. The target group of the project is youth aged 15-35.
To gain further reach and impact we are searching for one civil society organisation in Germany to implement some project activities.
The sub-grantee in Germany has to:
- reach young people in harder to reach areas (such as rural areas, small towns, etc.) and/or carry out activities with youth with migrant background;
- contribute to the implementation of social media campaign in their home countries in cooperation with an Estonian and local (to be selected) social media agency;
- support NGO Mondo in contacting local journalists who will take part of study trips and international trainings organised as part of IAE project;
and is expected to do one or several or the following:
- reach educational workers working with young people, such as teachers and youth workers;
- engage young people themselves to take action for equality and diversity;
- engage young journalists in creating content on migration issues.
Please find further information in the “Guidelines for sub granting”.
One sub-grant will be released in Germany. Total budget of one grant will be 36200 EUR. The duration of the project is 18-21 months. Joint project is possible but in this case one organisation must be a lead applicant. The project can begin in October, 2020.
The application deadline is 18 September 2020.
Project “I Am European: Migration Stories & Facts for the 21st Century!“ national coordinator in Estonia
Photo by John Schnobrich