Youth of the World!
In March 2013, NGO Mondo is starting a new 3-year project funded by the European Commission (EuropeAid) with the aim of mainstreaming global education within the activities of youth organizations and structures, working in different spheres of youth work. The project is done in cooperation with NGOs from Austria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Lithuania, Ghana and Scotland (UK).
The expected results of the project are:
· Youth organizations/structures in the involved countries have a clear understanding on MDGs agenda and related global issues, and are able to relate them to their own sphere of work
· Youth organizations/ structures in the involved countries are able and committed to add a global dimension to their local activities
· A critical mass of youth trainers and facilitators in the involved countries get in-depth knowledge, skills and values in relation to Global Learning;
· A critical mass of youth trainers and facilitators in the involved countries further develop their competences in conducting Global Learning educational activities for young people;
· Young people in the respective countries build knowledge, skills and values in relation to global issues through youth-friendly channels
· Young people in the respective countries get engaged in activities promoting fairer relations to the world and sustainable way of living
More information from the project coordinator Johanna Helin, email@example.com
Bulgaria: Creating Effective Grassroots Alternatives – C.E.G.A. Foundation, Emil Metodiev firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyprus: Future Worlds Center
Lithuania: Jaunimo Karejo Centras
Scotland: Scottish Development Education Centre
Ghana: Young People We Care