Mondo’s Crisis Fund
We support the people and regions affected by the war
Although the wars and their causes are different, many of the world’s refugees are facing similar difficulties: food shortages, poor access to healthcare, education, adequate housing or income. Ukrainian refugees are facing all the same problems.
Mondo Crisis Fund provides support to those fleeing the war and those affected by the crisis. We provide food aid and hygiene packages, psychological and medical support, opportunities to continue schooling, language- and computer trainings.
We direct 85% of the collected donations directly to the destination country.
In Ukraine Mondo supports…
- People in war zones and internally displaced persons with humanitarian aid
- evacuations and operation of crisis information telephone lines
- psychological and legal services to people affected by war
- rebuilding of the Ukrainian educational network
- teachers with necessary skills for conducting distance learning
Over the years Mondo has provided humanitarian assistance to thousands of refugees in Ukraine, Syria and neighbouring countries, as well as Uganda. We have also provided humanitarian aid in Yemen, where 80% of the population is on the brink of famine. Since February 24, Mondo has been providing emergency humanitarian assistance mainly in Ukraine. Read more about Mondo´s humanitarian aid here.